New iPod Shuffle… It can talk!
Size matters not, … Look at me!
The new iPod shuffle is the world’s tiniest music player and also happens to be the first talking one. Both of these features make the new iPod shuffle quite an amazing device. The one big advantage of this device is the controls are all located on your ear bud cord, this is a plus for intense sport activities or simply commuting around town. This small device packs a huge 4GB which translates to around 1000 songs! not bad for an iPod smaller than a key(1.8” x o.03” thin to be exact). This thing can talk too! With the new VoiceOver feature, it can instantly tell you the name of the track your are currently listening to(title and artist) and also the names of your custom playlists. This feature is great for finding your organized playlists. For only $79 U.S or $99 CAN its worth the money.
- 1.8 inches (45.2 mm)
- 0.7 inch (17.5 mm)
- 0.3 inch (7.8 mm)
- 0.38 ounce (10.7 grams)5
- True volume:
- 0.26 cu inches / 4,326 cu mm
- Skip-free playback
- Audio formats supported: AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- 4GB flash drive1
- Up to 1,000 songs in 128-Kbps3
- AAC format
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Playback time: Up to 10 hours when fully charged6
Input and Output
- 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack
Available as a free download, iTunes makes it easy to shop the iTunes Store for millions of songs, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, games, and applications for iPod touch and iPhone. iTunes also lets you import your own music, manage your media library, and sync your iPod or iPhone with ease.
For more information visit Apple’s new iPod shuffle