The 2010 Dodge Demon
Let hell break loose.
This concept car was originally shown at the 2007 Geneva Auto Show, and now is being considered for production. Dodge’s vision on the Demon, was making a compact roadster with attitude while making it an affordable dream car. The devilish roadster will be packing lots of heat, with an SRT version putting close to 300hp under the hood. The Dodge Demon is set to spark up sales of mainstream fare and compete against the Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky.
The 2010 Dodge Demon brings an interesting mix of styles. It borrows great aspects from many Dodge cars making it a masterpiece. This little devil will be worth the money spend. Can’t wait to see them cruising on the road!
The Demon has a 2.4 L DOHC gasoline I4 engine with normal aspiration. The engine produces around 172 hp (128 kW) and 165 lb·ft (224 N·m). The car is equipped with a standard 6-speed manual transmission.
- Engine: 2.4 L gasoline World Engine
- Power: 172 hp (128 kW) SAE @ 6000 rpm
- Torque: 165 lb·ft (224 N·m) @ 4400 rpm
- Transmission: Six-speed manual
- Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive
- Overall Length: 156.5 (3974)
- Overall Width (max. @ body): 68.3 (1736)
- Overall Height: 51.8 (1315)
- Wheelbase: 95.6 (2429)
- Overhang, Front: 30.6 (777)
- Overhang, Rear: 30.3 (769)
- Curb Weight (estimated): 2600 lb (1179 kg)
- Tire Size, Front/Rear: 58.7 (1491)
- Wheel Size: 19 x 8 in
- Outer Diameter: 25.2 (640)
Information from Wiki